Sterling Bank Internship Program for Students and Graduates is currently open for applications If you are an undergraduate or graduate (Pre-NYSC) who is looking to gain some insight into the corporate world.
This program is designed for students in their penultimate year of study or recent graduates awaiting NYSC. It aims to empower young talents by providing them with an opportunity to build an early career through exposure to meaningful work where they gain valuable experience and work with seasoned professionals.
- Organisation: Sterling Bank Ltd
- Internship Location: Sterling Bank Branches
- Internship Duration: Maximum period of 6-12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: The OECD Student Internship Programme 2024 [Paid Internship]
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements for the Sterling Bank Internship Program:
- Applicants must be Students or Graduates
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at the time of application
- Applicants with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5 or 5.0/7.0.
Successful candidates for Sterling Bank Internship Program will have the following benefits:
- Unlock your potential
- Amazing work culture and vibrant environment
- Growth and Development
- Mentorship and Guidance
- Engaging and Impactful Projects
- Fun and Camaraderie
Also Apply: Yiaga Africa Internship 2024 | Paid Positions for Tertiary Students
How-to-Apply: Candidates seeking for Sterling Bank Internship Program will apply online. As part of the application kit, applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor (where applicable). Multiple applications may lead to automatic disqualification.
Application Deadline: On-going
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).