Is your startups Africa focused and incorporated in Nigeria? Then you are welcome to apply for the CCHub/ Mastercard Foundation Edtech Fellowship Program 2024. Cohort II Application now open.
Co-Creation Hub and Mastercard Foundation are partnering to empower edtech startups who are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
- The program is open to startups that are Africa focused and incorporated in Nigeria.
- Such startups should be building solutions that address challenges across K-12, tertiary education and vocational skills training.
What you will Benefit
Startups that make it into our accelerator programme enjoy the following benefits.
- Equity Free Funding: Qualified startups are entitled to $100k in equity free funding over the course of the accelerator programme
- Support & Mentoring: Startups can tap into our multidisciplinary experts for design, product, and tech optimization.
- Investor Network: Startups, through this programme would be exposed to investors to help scale their products
How to Apply
Interested innovators are to apply via this link or click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website to start the first stage of application. Applicant startups are accessed at each level of application before they move to the next stage.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2024
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).