Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Nigerian entrepreneurs for the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022 aimed at training MSMEs who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
The training programme is poised to building the capacity of the Nigerian MSMEs to enable them formalize, grow and become more bankable to get easy access to available credit facilities.
DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme | DETAILS
The Entrepreneurship program is open to all Nigerian MSMEs who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
In addition, DBN will be selecting the best 200 businesses to attend a face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja. This physical session would be an opportunity for businesses to practically apply important principles to their various businesses, discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need. All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition and 14 businesses will be selected to receive grant funding.
See Also: CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program for Africans 2022
To be eligible for the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above
- Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for profit from any sector
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Bankability- Level of readiness to access credit
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model
- Scalability- Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%.
The courses that must be completed are:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Sustainability for MSMEs,
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Credit Management/Access to Finance.
All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training. 4. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period
Application Deadline: Not specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).